Last modified: July 26, 2023
- Plumb’s is an online clinical resource to be used only for information purposes at the discretion of trained veterinary medical and pharmaceutical professionals to support diagnosis and treatment of small animal veterinary conditions. Plumb’s does not provide medical, diagnostic, or treatment advice, and users should exercise clinical judgement at all times. Plumb’s is intended as a point-of-care reference and not as an exhaustive reference source. Plumb’s does not contain information regarding all possible conditions, diagnostic methods, treatments, drug information, or drug interactions. VetMedux and any other party involved in the creation of Plumb’s are not responsible for any direct, indirect, or perceived damage, loss, or injury incurred from use or misuse of Plumb’s information.
- In the event of a conflict between this Acceptable Use Policy and the Subscription Agreement, the Subscription Agreement will prevail and take priority.
- All Plumb’s content and digital assets, including drug content, diagnostic and treatment information, and pet owner educational materials, are the sole and exclusive property of VetMedux. By having a Plumb’s account, users understand and agree that they do not acquire ownership of licensed materials, they cannot create derivative works or use the licensed materials for any business or commercial purpose or for any type of public use or presentation not expressly permitted by Plumb’s, and that all usage is governed by the Subscription Terms & Conditions and this Acceptable Use Policy.
- VetMedux owns all materials on the Plumb’s websites and mobile applications, including text and graphics. All Plumb’s trademarks are owned by VetMedux.
- Access to Plumb’s content is granted only to Authorized Users covered under the Subscriber’s agreement. Content may not be shared and/or redistributed outside of the parameters of the Subscription Agreement, as defined in our Subscription Terms & Conditions and Subscriber’s Order Form, if applicable. Furthermore, Content may only be used in any way that is expressly permitted within the Subscription Agreement and is in compliance with the Subscription Terms & Conditions and Subscriber’s Order Form.
- Authorized Users, consisting of veterinary medical and pharmaceutical professionals, must access all content using their individual, unique login credentials, unless specified otherwise in the Subscriber’s Order Form.
- Authorized Users must keep their passwords confidential and secure.
- Users may download a single copy of materials from Plumb’s, for their personal use only, that is expressly permitted under the Subscription Agreement.
- The Pet Owner Handouts, written in non-medical language, are provided for the sole purpose of informing a Subscriber’s pet-owner clients (hereinafter “Pet-Owner Client”) about prescribed pharmaceutical treatments, clinical conditions, procedures, and preventive care recommendations. VetMedux encourages distribution of Pet Owner Handouts via print or email to an Authorized User’s pet-owner clients contingent upon prescription of a pharmaceutical product or discussion of a clinical topic, on a one per Pet-Owner Client basis. However, Pet Owner Handouts may not be downloaded and distributed to any external platform or distributed to anyone other than Authorized Users unless such distribution is expressly permitted in writing by Plumb’s. Pet Owner Handouts should be downloaded at the time of distribution or use to ensure the most recent version of such content is being accessed.
- All permitted use is subject to the terms set out in the Subscription Agreement and the Subscription Order Form.
- Users may not share logins and password details.
- Content from Plumb’s may not be shared outside of Authorized Users within a Subscriber’s account, with the sole exception related to the one-off sharing of content from Pet Owner Handouts with pet owner clients.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access Plumb’s.
- Engage in “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or harvesting of any information or data (including e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information);
- Use any Plumb’s content in connection with any artificial intelligence, including any machine learning or neural network models. For clarity, You are prohibited from using any Plumb’s content to train any type of artificial intelligence model.
- Download and redistribution of content to third-party platforms, for hosting and/or further redistribution is expressly prohibited.
- Creation of any derived products using Plumb’s content and data is expressly prohibited.
- Unreasonable usage: Plumb’s product usage that is beyond the average use by relevant peers in the market (e.g., downloads, logins, content shares, etc.); may apply to individual and/or corporate accounts
- Use of Plumb’s product and Content in any way as part of any type of business or commercial endeavor or in any manner that is adverse to VetMedux’s business interests, or its intellectual property rights, all of which will be determined by VetMedux in its sole discretion.
- Users may not hold themselves out as being affiliated with, or endorsed by, VetMedux or Plumb’s.
- When interacting with others through any of VetMedux’s digital assets, users must NOT engage in:
- Defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening communications.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling, and abuse.
- Spamming, posting promotional material, or posting links to third-party websites.
Violations of Acceptable Use Policy
- A violation of this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Plumb’s Subscription Terms & Conditions and can result in termination of access to any and all content.
Deletion of Materials Upon Cancellation
- Upon cancellation of a subscription and/or authorized access, all printed materials must be destroyed, and downloaded materials must be deleted from any device.